Jade Dynasty Community Forums

Jade Dynasty Community Forums (http://jd-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Events Archive (http://jd-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   BUG BOUNTY #1: Save the world! (http://jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=240261)

medamen 01-15-2010 01:22 PM

yes, you are totually right XXNyxromXx.

MAXED OUT Towers getting distroyed in 90 seconds is perfectly normal.
MAXED OUT Gates excatly the same.
taking over fort in 30 mins is what happens every day.

thanks GM's you really are the greatest.

Regards, MedamenG

JamaB - Shura 01-15-2010 04:36 PM

well i was doing Sky dweller quest, omw to sky ranger i got glitched in a tower O_o i a menor bug but i think it will count ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDdiJtyVwG0

there is the video.

regards.~

Vegra - The Billows 01-15-2010 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamaB - Shura (Post 2131731)
well i was doing Sky dweller quest, omw to sky ranger i got glitched in a tower O_o i a menor bug but i think it will count ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDdiJtyVwG0

there is the video.

regards.~

also have that problem in SB... when i try to auto-route to onemountain at maximum height from town.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2nbugjb.jpg

Hawky - Wildlands 01-15-2010 09:15 PM

this says it all
http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/...1522-57-16.jpg
yeah i speak spanish and i really need to learn how to re size images lol

Vegra - The Billows 01-15-2010 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawky - Wildlands (Post 2133311)
this says it all

u have to climb up the mountain... cant fly to that npc... http://i47.tinypic.com/30bpis8.jpg

Darksion - Wildlands 01-15-2010 10:21 PM

hey i played a fort today and that didnt happen WL server, what really happen was that some times i re-spawn death yup had to click town again and happened a few times not just 1 time

XXNycromXx - Shura 01-15-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by medamen (Post 2130541)
yes, you are totually right XXNyxromXx.

MAXED OUT Towers getting distroyed in 90 seconds is perfectly normal.
MAXED OUT Gates excatly the same.
taking over fort in 30 mins is what happens every day.

thanks GM's you really are the greatest.

Regards, MedamenG

meda your kidding? 90 sec? nick called west and i was west in lest than a minute and no tower to defend, after all gates up but people in base ...

No worries meda tge Gms will solve this bug (probly adding fort cloudstorm on marketplace for 2000$).

Nanaly - Doom Bog 01-15-2010 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawky - Wildlands (Post 2133311)
this says it all
http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/...1522-57-16.jpg

Bamitola has peen ._. the fu manchoo is a dead give away :3

Heaven - Doom Bog_1321777555 01-16-2010 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanaly - Doom Bog (Post 2126321)
oh i totally forgot i left my anime on lols :3

. . i can't tell what anime it is.

[on topic]
is it normal to be crashing when i auto-route to jadeon from sunstream?
and then the game error system thingo pops up. :confused:

Heaven - Doom Bog_1321777555 01-16-2010 02:56 AM

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/t...wrr/Nanaly.jpg
i'm not sure if this is a bug/glitch or strange delay.
but my disciple seems to be stuck at level 69 for a few days now.
and i've clicked reload like a hundred times but it won't change.
it caused many problems because i only realised now that she is level 75 and now i can't obtain charity points anymore Q.Q
it was only yesterday when i realised her forum avatar was more updated than the master/disciple box thing.

MrsJayZ - Shura 01-16-2010 05:11 AM

Fort Glitch Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZJOC8zOExY

The video isn't edited with fade out things or whatsoever, it just some pieces that has been recorded during fort war.
As you can see, the Tower goes down WAY too fast and at the end u'll see it dropping at once.

BabyRaver - Shura 01-16-2010 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsJayZ - Shura (Post 2135341)
Fort Glitch Video:

The video isn't edited with fade out things or whatsoever, it just some pieces that has been recorded during fort war.
As you can see, the Tower goes down WAY too fast and at the end u'll see it dropping at once.

That much in 1 sec? comeone someone critted 18mil ? lmao

People told me Monastic Garden (Skysong ascension skill) worked, that definetily worked here, no one can hit THAT much in 1 hit...
Although even without you won look, how much Eclipse alive and how fast the tower went before that huge HP what was gone in no time.. :o

Melody - The Billows 01-16-2010 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsJayZ - Shura (Post 2135341)
Fort Glitch Video:

It seems that once the fort finally changes leaders everything resets and most of the fort gets fixed along with it because elysium is fightign Iown now "our" previously own towers died in seconds because of pet bugs and full dmg done to them now it takes ages to even dmg one tower.... and the gates only take 93 dmg now LOL...:p

whiltierna 01-16-2010 10:15 AM

If our great GM's know about fort buggs and dont know how to repear it why they write post on forum and dont close access to fort??? If they realy are interesting about ppl which play in jd they should close forts and open when it will be repair. People lost many time and cash and they offer 500 G for help?
P.S. to Melody from the billows :) but for what eclipse fort without glory of winning?:)

ISasuke - The Billows 01-16-2010 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiltierna (Post 2136741)
If our great GM's know about fort buggs and dont know how to repear it why they write post on forum and dont close access to fort??? If they realy are interesting about ppl which play in jd they should close forts and open when it will be repair. People lost many time and cash and they offer 500 G for help?
P.S. to Melody from the billows :) but for what eclipse fort without glory of winning?:)

I'll try to not be rude on this response: What the heck are you saying; shut down the game due to fort issues? That would be a bad idea. Why can't you all just wait till next maintenance, and hope that its fixed? This thread was not made specifically to fort issues as the title is called Bug Bounty so that they can find every BUg possible. The only reason I would think this is out is because finding bugs with a small team is not easy and would take time so why not make a way so players can get involved which is why this thread is made. Lets just try to stick to topic here and get all BUGS here and not complaints and exaggerating insipid comments...

On another note a bug I've noticed is the slow skyblade on auto-route I'm sure someone else has seen this.:)

Luvalee - The Billows 01-16-2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ISasuke - The Billows (Post 2137011)
I'll try to not be rude on this response: What the heck are you saying; shut down the game due to fort issues? That would be a bad idea. Why can't you all just wait till next maintenance, and hope that its fixed? This thread was not made specifically to fort issues as the title is called Bug Bounty so that they can find every BUg possible. The only reason I would think this is out is because finding bugs with a small team is not easy and would take time so why not make a way so players can get involved which is why this thread is made. Lets just try to stick to topic here and get all BUGS here and not complaints and exaggerating insipid comments...

On another note a bug I've noticed is the slow skyblade on auto-route I'm sure someone else has seen this.:)

And i'll try not to be rude as well *sigh* this thread is STRICTLY about FORT
ISSUES. To all the people posting OTHER BUGS, re-read obah's original post. Then read his reply same page: if this thread works, they will (in the future) open the offer up to OTHER BUGS> all you well-meaning people with anything except FORT BUGS go visit the ingame issue thread and post there please. Or send a Support Ticket.

FYI: Elysium has talked to so many people trying to get the bugs resolved.
It isn't some new thing. They could stop Fort Wars only and still have the rest of the game work.

@ISasuke the auto-route for Skyblades is really badly done. Post in that ingame issues thread, with the rest of us please. Thnx

whiltierna 01-16-2010 12:33 PM

If ppl realy will start write about all buggs for example Kunlun wonderland in which ppl waste few days and at the end was bugged .. they will be have to much to do. And people waste to much coz of this buggs and gms offer 500 g for help :) and Gms can only write that it is beta :)

XXNycromXx - Shura 01-16-2010 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melody - The Billows (Post 2135911)
It seems that once the fort finally changes leaders everything resets and most of the fort gets fixed along with it because elysium is fightign Iown now "our" previously own towers died in seconds because of pet bugs and full dmg done to them now it takes ages to even dmg one tower.... and the gates only take 93 dmg now LOL...:p

seems the gm`s made it for some alliances to take it with bugs so they`ll ruin others stone contribution in some mints :rolleyes: .

Heaven - Doom Bog_1321777555 01-16-2010 10:58 PM

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/t...1717-21-09.jpg

during the tier 4 quest i reset-ed the quest after flip and re-did it because i didn't want to hand in 6/6.
so in the end i only had to hand in one white and one blue.
but ever since then the quest is still stuck there and won't go away. ;__;
but the quest won't go away and i can't trash it D:

is it meant to be like that?

Eru - The Billows 01-17-2010 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luvalee - The Billows (Post 2137101)
ISSUES. To all the people posting OTHER BUGS, re-read obah's original post. Then read his reply same page: if this thread works, they will (in the future) open the offer up to OTHER BUGS> all you well-meaning people with anything except FORT BUGS go visit the ingame issue thread and post there please. Or send a Support Ticket.

It isn't some new thing. They could stop Fort Wars only and still have the rest of the game work.

@ISasuke the auto-route for Skyblades is really badly done. Post in that ingame issues thread, with the rest of us please. Thnx

I think the majority of this thread needs a refresher on its purpose:

Quote:

Originally Posted by obah (Post 2116181)
In an effort to resolve issues faster in Jade Dynasty we are calling on the community for assistance. Sometimes there are hard to reproduce issues that our small QA team can only spend so much time trying to find. Sadly this sometimes means bugs get downgraded in terms of priority as they move onto larger issues.

Honestly that is dumb, so Dvorak and I have come up with a little idea to get those downgraded bugs fixed, but we need your help!

Help us get the data we need and we will reward you with 20 BONUS Jaden (for use in the bonus cash shop) and 500 G (in-game money).

The FIRST person who posts the info (to this thread) that helps us nail down this issue will receive the award but that said, it may require additional contributions from multiple players to help us fully resolve this glitch and therefore should the need arise multiple bounties will also be made available.

Current Issue:

Players spawning inside of towers during Fort Siege Battles.

The China development team claims this does not occur on the Chinese servers, which I do not believe, but they said we need to provide proof.

What we need:

Ideal: Get a video of a player or your character being stuck inside the tower. You can simply have fraps running (free download) and when it occurs turn on the record option.

Less than Ideal: Screenshots of a player or your character being stuck inside the tower.

Must Have:

Either a video or screenshots, but more importantly a description of how it happened.
  • What towers were currently destroyed, what was the status of the battle (who was winning, what phase was the battle in)?
  • Where was the current respawn point (x,y) coordinates ?
  • What tower did the person respawn in (x,y) coordinates ?
  • Could anyone target this player (friendly or enemy) ?
  • Any other information you feel that will assist us.

If you're able to capture this glitch and provide as much of the data points listed above please respond to this thread with screenshots and/or links to your uploaded video (youtube, etc).

Happy Hunting!

Heaven - Doom Bog_1321777555 01-17-2010 01:11 AM

*fails to read*

Nick - Shura 01-17-2010 02:06 AM

the bug

there are many Bugs with the fort and Eclipse of Shura seem to exploit them all I don't know on purpose or accident who knows. the recent bug was that all towers, all gates, all swords took full damage + received all conditions from all sources Including Misstep. this should be taking care immediately and the current holders Eclipse should forfeit the fort to the True owners Infamous.

But the bug u are looking for Obah is this:

If the attacking team takes out a tower on the first day and form a rez point then the next day if the tower is repaired then it still the rez point.

the game is fooled it thinks that it should start from the point where it left off from in the previous day... what it dont realize is that the tower is repaired to there for the attacking team after dying will start to Rez inside the tower.

Further more the adverse effect of this Bug is a bug for the Defending team. once the tower is taking out. it will not spawn a rez point it will then think a tower is there but there is no tower. in conclusion the attacking team will start to rez waaay back in the start rez point of the attacking side of the fort.
I have no screen shots nor do I have videos, but this is the problem. and u know as well as i do its not about the gold nor the jaden for me to report this, I tried to before but know GM ever responded to me

this is how people get stuck in the tower, how eclipse was able to defend the fort 1 more day on October 19th 2009. and how yet again Infamous was shafted on a bug in the fort.

the video u see some one posted is a another way Eclipse cheated their way to the fort, I hope that something will be done about this, I don't think there will be a lot of happy players if nothing is done about this situation. and if everybody after my post care to flame me I hope the GMs will finally do something about that too

kaimoduxelis 01-17-2010 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick - Shura (Post 2141211)
there are many Bugs with the fort and Eclipse of Shura seem to exploit them on I don't know on purpose or accident who knows. the recent bug was that all towers, all gates, all swords took full damage + received all conditions from all sources Including Misstep. this should be taking care immediately and the current holders Eclipse should forfeit the fort to the True owners Infamous.

If the attacking team takes out a tower on the first day and form a rez point then the next day if the tower is repaired then it still the rez point.

the game is fooled it thinks that it should start from the point where it left off from in the previous day... what it dont realize is that the tower is repaired to there for the attacking team after dying will start to Rez inside the tower.

Further more the adverse effect of this Bug is a bug for the Defending team. once the tower is taking out. it will not spawn a rez point it will then think a tower is there but there is no tower. in conclusion the attacking team will start to rez waaay back in the start rez point of the attacking side of the fort.
I have no screen shots nor do I have videos, but this is the problem. and u know as well as i do its not about the gold nor the jaden for me to report this, I tried to before but know GM ever responded to me

this is how people get stuck in the tower, how eclipse was able to defend the fort 1 more day on October 19th 2009. and how yet again Infamous was shafted on a bug in the fort.

the video u see some one posted is a another way Eclipse cheated their way to the fort, I hope that something will be done about this, I don't think there will be a lot of happy players if nothing is done about this situation. and if everybody after my post care to flame me I hope the GMs will finally do something about that too

*Forum troll mode activated*

Nick Marry Me

*Forum troll mode de-activated*

+1
gms give fort to infamous , and close fort war until fixed

Shangrifa - Shura 01-17-2010 03:49 AM

Quote:

there are many Bugs with the fort and Eclipse of Shura seem to exploit them all I don't know on purpose or accident who knows. the recent bug was that all towers, all gates, all swords took full damage + received all conditions from all sources Including Misstep. this should be taking care immediately and the current holders Eclipse should forfeit the fort to the True owners Infamous.

Just lame calling us cheaters on WC btw... at least we recorded some videos to support JD helping fixing the bugs.

OT:Did u guys see ANY Infamous Members in that video? No. Even if the towers would have hold up longer they would all been gone in those 3 (6)days. Sadly it was only 27 minutes and we missed out on 400(1000) taichi pills.

I forgot recording a video myself, but around the same time the front gate was open and i was able to enter fort, after i died the gate was closed.

Good that Fort was glitched or infailmous wouldnt have had any excuses.
Were not planning on holding fort.. that was just for fun, you can have it back anytime for a few days until Heresy or we take it again :)

Arachne - Shura 01-17-2010 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shangrifa - Shura (Post 2141501)
Just lame calling us cheaters on WC btw... at least we recorded some videos to support JD helping fixing the bugs.

OT:Did u guys see ANY Infamous Members in that video? No. Even if the towers would have hold up longer they would all been gone in those 3 (6)days. Sadly it was only 27 minutes and we missed out on 400(1000) taichi pills.

I forgot recording a video myself, but around the same time the front gate was open and i was able to enter fort, after i died the gate was closed.

Dude U saying about "IFs" and "WOULDs" and forgeting about facts.Facts are Eclipse got the fort thanks to glitches.So yeah be proud of yourself.

Arachne - Shura 01-17-2010 04:02 AM

PS : or maybe this is normal to get maxed fort in 27 minutes :rolleyes:
GL on defending -_-

ConJohn - Shura 01-17-2010 04:57 AM

Quote:

http://magneticelectric.files.wordpr...ars-crying.jpg

MrsJayZ - Shura 01-17-2010 05:55 AM

Quote:

I Lol'd,
Dude the only reason you want the fort is because you get free items. Go scam your members again for Honor Gems you poor prick.

Legosaurus - The Billows 01-17-2010 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsJayZ - Shura (Post 2142091)
I Lol'd,
Dude the only reason you want the fort is because you get free items. Go scam your members again for Honor Gems you poor prick.

dayummmmmmmmmm

Allyse - Shura 01-17-2010 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsJayZ - Shura (Post 2142091)
I Lol'd,

Ur Exactly right Jayshe.

@Nick-nub
the point is, we could rush trought ALL towers and ALL gates without seeing more then 10 InFAILmous members.

if i remeber right last 3 attacks before we were locked in Our spawn and u killed almost all Lord :eek:

so maybe tell ur members to get in fort when it opens, and not after 20 min ;)

MrsJayZ - Shura 01-17-2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legosaurus - The Billows (Post 2142141)
dayummmmmmmmmm

Sup Babes;)

Nick - Shura 01-17-2010 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shangrifa - Shura (Post 2141501)

Good that Fort was glitched or infailmous wouldnt have had any excuses.
Were not planning on holding fort.. that was just for fun, you can have it back anytime for a few days until Heresy or we take it again :)

truth be told i reported the bug, but got no response I said that alrdy im not going to post it on a forum so Eclipse themselves will exploit it and have no remorse because the fact of the matter is u people could of reported it too, but u didnt u tried to exploit it by leaving the tower wide open at 100 hp. thats what u people do, u exploit bugs, then after words u think of yourself as winners. just like on October 19th 2009, the reason why every one of your members didnt report it was because they were trying to Exploit it.

but not here dont dare act like any of u are trying to progress the game, I have reported many bugs and have the history to prove it, and I did this for free not knowing I would get anything from it. wave 20 jaden and 500g in the face of an eclipse and they are all over it.

dont discredit me this entire staff knows that all I do is help, I was reporting bugs before u even knew what Jade dynasty was even about.

and u are welcome

kaimoduxelis 01-17-2010 12:28 PM

http://kokuun.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/flamewar.jpg

nick marry me

ISasuke - The Billows 01-17-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luvalee - The Billows (Post 2137101)

:eek::eek: Whoops never read that part on his response just saw the title and read through some responses and assumed this was all about bugs and who can get the best one lol.....

In that case what about the fort towers that fall super quick

@ Luvalee And what would be the point in stoping the Fort Wars:confused:

Allyse - Shura 01-17-2010 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick - Shura (Post 2143791)
truth be told i reported the bug, but got no response I said that alrdy im not going to post it on a forum so Eclipse themselves will exploit it and have no remorse because the fact of the matter is u people could of reported it too, but u didnt u tried to exploit it by leaving the tower wide open at 100 hp. thats what u people do, u exploit bugs, then after words u think of yourself as winners. just like on October 19th 2009, the reason why every one of your members didnt report it was because they were trying to Exploit it.

but not here dont dare act like any of u are trying to progress the game, I have reported many bugs and have the history to prove it, and I did this for free not knowing I would get anything from it. wave 20 jaden and 500g in the face of an eclipse and they are all over it.

dont discredit me this entire staff knows that all I do is help, I was reporting bugs before u even knew what Jade dynasty was even about.

and u are welcome

ofc. we not report, we got fort, we are happy.

its ur problem that is was due a bug, next time make sure we just don't hit the towers.

and don't waste time by scamming ur own ppl and make them leave ur ally :D

ISasuke - The Billows 01-17-2010 01:21 PM

:eek: Your alln got fort due to bugs?????? and your happy about that?????

Eru - The Billows 01-17-2010 01:21 PM

This thread has turned to meaningless

Allyse - Shura 01-18-2010 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ISasuke - The Billows (Post 2144651)
:eek: Your alln got fort due to bugs?????? and your happy about that?????

we happy Nick got kicked from creepy fort

almost more then half of server hates him.
his ally member MUST sell him honor gems, and if u need them urself u won't get anything

if u sell Nick u get 135 esper Fort rewards... etc.etc.etc.

And ofc we happy we got it, and i think if it will stay bugged Heresy will take over soon, but we prepared:cool::cool::cool:

Slippsupp - Shura 01-18-2010 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allyse - Shura (Post 2149201)
his ally member MUST sell him honor gems, and if u need them urself u won't get anything

if u sell Nick u get 135 esper
Fort rewards... etc.etc.etc.

who said that?:confused:

Weone - Shura 01-18-2010 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allyse - Shura (Post 2149201)
we happy Nick got kicked from creepy fort

if u sell Nick u get 135 esper Fort rewards... etc.etc.etc.

And ofc we happy we got it, and i think if it will stay bugged Heresy will take over soon, but we prepared:cool::cool::cool:

I really wonder who did say that. I think i know ,but i wont say it in the forum.

I think the one that did say that have to grow up and stop acting like todler.